I'm in a dialog
The confirmation message goes here.
Version notes 1.10.1
- MentaBeans: http://www.mentaframework.org/mentabean.jsp
(PLEASE READ THE FAQ AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE ABOUT MENTABEAN)
- PojoActions: Mentawai now supports any kind of POJO as an Action and you can call ANY method
of your pojo through an http request, no matter what arguments it has. There is no need to extend/implement anything and there is also no need for annotations, in other words, there is not any kind of coupling between you pojo-action and the framework.
- Better DI methods leading to a more clear filter stack and easier configurations
filter(new DIFilter("connection", Connection.class));
filter(new DIFilter("userDAO", MySQLUserDAO.class, "dao"));
filter(new DIFilter()); // global and unique filter...
- better support to Hibernate Annotation through the HibernateAnnotationFilter
- no need to specify the locales anymore, as Mentawai will scan your directories looking for your
i18n files, in other words, add a new i18n file and your application will auto-configure itself!
- my books is now using MentaBean DAOs. It now has 3 implementations you can choose and study:
JDBC, Hibernate and MentaBeans