I'm in a dialog
The confirmation message goes here.
Version notes 1.14.1
- MentaBlank.zip: quick start up project for any menta web application
- getStringValue, getBooleanValue, getIntValue, etc. are now getString, getBoolean, getInt, etc. Old methods were deprecated.
- getStringValues and getIntValues are now getStrings and getInts. Old methods were deprecated.
- IpFilter to allow access just to some IP addresses.
- ExecUtil to allow easy execution of system processes.
- ImageMinSize rule to validate the minimum size (dimension) of an uploaded image.
- ImageUtils to crop, resize and convert images.
- Class specific filter so that you can attach filters to action classes, not just action configs.
- sendLater to send email in a thread without blocking the request.
- paginatorTag improvements
- MentaBean loadListMinus to load a bean but not some of its fields
- DateUtils to work with dates
- FileUploadFilter using the latest Commons FileUpload (1.2.1)
- DateFilter to create a date from day, month and year (according to locale)
- Standard lists for years and days of month
- DIFilter was renamed to AutoWiringFilter (old one deprecated)
- new replaceUserSession methods to swap user inside the session WITHOUT reseting the session
- no need to specify ApplicationManager in web.xml anymore. Controller will scan packages looking for it
- setReloadable for automatic app manager reload (needs ZeroTurnaround to work!)
- bug fixes and many other improvements