I'm in a dialog
The confirmation message goes here.
Version notes 1.7.0
- CoC for view pages. This for default is ON, but can be turned off through setAutoView method of the applicationManager.
If you don't specify a consequence for action HelloMentawai.mtw, then the consequence will be a forward to:
For SUCCESS = /HelloMentawai/ok.jsp
FOR ERROR = /HelloMentawai/error.jsp
FOR any result = /HelloMentawai/.jsp
If it is an innter action HelloMentawai.sayhello.mtw:
For SUCCESS = /HelloMentawai/sayhello.ok.jsp
For ERROR = /HelloMentawai/sayhello.error.jsp
FOR any result = /HelloMentawai/sayhello..jsp
- new methods for the input interface:
getIntValue(String name, int def);
getLongValue(String name, long def);
getFloatValue(String name, float def);
getDoubleValue(String name, double def);
getBooleanValue(String name, boolean def);
- InjectionFilter and OutputFilter will always be the last filters in the chain, in other words, they will be executed after
all global filters and after the action-specific filters. Before you had to explicit indicate this by using filterLast method.
- org.mentawai.log: Simple, efficient and mentawai-style log facility.
- AuthorizationManager now has the static methods setUserGrops that before were only in the BaseLoginAction class.
- Possibility to change the prefix char from '.' to something else through the static variable PREFIX_SEPARATOR.
- Fix TLD problem that was throwing erros with Tomcats 4.
- Fix mtw:list was not supporting sets when set was coming from output instead of context.
- Support for attribute maxlength for
- Support for attribute dynValue for so that we can compare the test value, which is dynamic, with
another dynamic value. Before you could only compare with a static value like value="2", value="true", etc.
- bug fix: dynTags were not implementing prepareValue (by Robert Anderson Nogueira de Oliveira)
- bug fix: destroy method from controller was throwing ClassCastException (by Robert Anderson Nogueira de Oliveira)